Welcome to Jamaicans.com, your ultimate online destination to celebrate Jamaica’s rich and vibrant culture! We’re a cross-platform media house dedicated to connecting the Jamaican diaspora and all those who share a love for Jamaican heritage.
Founded by Xavier Murphy in 1995, Jamaicans.com has grown to be a reliable source of building community across the diaspora and preserving Jamaican culture online.
At Jamaicans.com, we aim to foster a sense of unity, pride, and belonging among Jamaicans from all corners of the globe. We achieve this by curating diverse, engaging, and informative content highlighting Jamaica’s best. From mouthwatering recipes and travel guides to captivating stories that feature sports, music, and vibrant cultural events, we aim to keep the spirit of Jamaica alive in the hearts and minds of our audience.
Our commitment to excellence is unwavering as we strive to deliver high-quality content across multiple platforms. Whether you’re browsing our dynamic website, connecting with us on social media, or attending our immersive events, you can expect a seamless and enriching experience that truly embodies the essence of Jamaica.
We understand the importance of providing a dynamic and inclusive space where individuals from all walks of life can come together to celebrate, learn, and immerse themselves in the richness of Jamaican heritage. Our cross-platform approach ensures that we reach Jamaicans of all ages and backgrounds, from those cherishing their roots to the ones seeking to explore and connect with their heritage in new and exciting ways and even those who are admirers of our culture.
Join us on this remarkable journey as we continue to celebrate national pride worldwide. Welcome to Jamaicans.com – your virtual home where the heartbeat of Jamaica thrives!
The Jamaicans.com platform reaches over 500,000 people monthly.
- WEBSITE – We reach over 150,000 unique visitors per month
- EMAIL/NEWSLETTER – We circulate three newsletters each week to our subscribers.
- SOCIAL MEDIA – Reach over 250,000 people via our social media platforms – Facebook (235,000 fans), Twitter (13,000 followers), Instagram (97,000 follower), Pinterest (23,000 followers) and YouTube (43,000 subscribers).
- WEEKLY CARIBBEAN NEWS PODCAST – Our Caribbean News podcast has a weekly average listenership of 600 people and is syndicated to over 100 Caribbean Radio Stations around the world.
Errol “Shakka” Dawes
SE Coordinator & Senior Writer
Jamaica Coordinator & Senior Writer
Senior Writer, Video & Film Production, Podcaster, Broadcaster
Videographer,Video & Film Production, Social Media
Senior Writer, Podcaster, Broadcaster
Dr Kerri-Ann Smith
Bill “Accompong” Evans
Poetry Writer/ Blogger
Error: Contact form not found.
Write for Us.
Articles, Trip Report & Photo Submission. Submit an article using the form below.
If you would like to share your Jamaican experiences, stories, pictures and memories, Jamaicans.com wants to help you bring your story to the world. If you would like to do a monthly series/article let us know. We’re looking for honest, real life accounts that will depict our rich Jamaican culture. Please do not send articles that contain foul language or likewise unacceptable for children. Be sure to read our Article and Photo Submission Policy. Submit Your Story Below. Please email all pictures as an attachment
- Stories or articles should be no longer than 10,000 words.
- Please keep it fairly clean. We will edit appropriately.
- If your article has pictures please email it to us as an attachment.
- Compliments are appreciated. Flames and insults will be deleted!
- Be patient! We’ll get your stories or articles posted as soon as possible!
- Our policy is to print your name, but not list your e-mail address, to stop any SPAM-gathering spiders sweeping the site. If you do want your e-mail address printed, please
tell us in the submission form Below.
Submit Press Release
Error: Contact form not found.